Driving to the venue is simple as we are located just outside the congestion charge zone and close to the A1.
Upper Street Car Park
• Located next to the Business Design Centre and Hilton Hotel
• 250 spaces undercover
• Facilities for disabled and electric vehicle charging
• Open 24/7 with full CCTV and on-site security
• Free bicycle parking
• Dedicated motorcycle bays
• Maximum height 1.9m
• Pre-book your parking to guarantee space availability
(booking fee applies)
There are many ways to get to the venue including the use of buses and both London underground and overground train services. The nearest tube station Angel, is a five minute walk away allowing you to travel to the Central London within minutes. Just a little further in the opposite direction is Highbury and Islington, with great underground and overground connections.
There are many bus stops near the venue which cover several routes in and around London. Please click here for the journey planner to plan your trip.
As well as buses, cycling is another popular form of transport used to get to and from the venue. In terms of bike hire there are several Santander Cycle Hire stations located in Islington should you wish to rent one.